Choose your frequency
1 is LOW and 10 is SUPER FIT
Do you take any prescribed medication on a permanent or semi-permanent basis? If 'No' please skip to next question, if 'Yes' please list:
Transaction fee applied when using a credit card
NOTICE: It is wise to seek your doctor's advice before beginning any health/fitness/nutrition program!
This release is entered into between the undersigned and Maine Boot Camp, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and Cheverus High School. The purpose of Maine Boot Camp is to provide fitness instruction and coaching for various levels of athletes/individuals.
The undersigned hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following:
1. I understand the risks associated with participation in the above listed activity. I hereby agree to release discharge, indemnify and hold Maine Boot Camp and their trainers, agents, and employees and Cheverus High School and their agents and employees harmless from any liability claims, demand costs or damages arising out of said program activity which I might sustain during participation. I have read this document carefully and sign it voluntarily with full knowledge of its significance.
2. Acknowledges that Maine Boot Camp trainers are not physicians and are not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or any other type of medical advice in relation to one's participation in camp.
3. Acknowledges that coaching/training is another tool for teaching athletes/individuals about themselves, but that Maine Boot Camp does not guarantee neither good nor bad will occur nor guarantees the training advice given by Maine Boot Camp's trainers will produce good nor bad results.
4. Acknowledges that the undersigned has been told if they feel tired, feel pain or feel out of the ordinary in any way either related to your training, or otherwise, that the undersigned should notify his or her Maine Boot Camp trainer, cease participation in the program and contact a physician at once.
5. Acknowledges that boot camps, aerobic classes, martial arts, kick boxing, running, kung-fu, weight training, obstacle courses, and any other related sports are an extreme test of one's mental and physical limits and carry with it potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That the undersigned assumes the risks of participating in these types of events/activities including the elements of a natural environment, that they are fit, and they have a regular medical physician they can contact regarding any medical problems that they might develop. The undersigned expressly waive, release, discharge and agree not to sue from any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action of any kind Maine Boot Camp and their trainers, agents, and employees and Cheverus High School for the undersigned participating in said sporting events and/or training for said program and activities.
The Undersigned agrees that this is the full agreement between the parties, that Maine Boot Camp including its trainers nor anyone else has not verbally contradicted any of the terms of this release and that the undersigned has entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion.
I AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE BY ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING MY NAME BELOW
Please read the following and then select your method of payment.